Welcome to the 2018
Vintage National Championship Website!
We are delighted that you are interested in this premier snowmobiling experience. The Minnesota/ Wisconsin area is the birthplace of the modern snowmobile and heart of our vintage world. The National Show last landed in this area in 2009 so this 13th Annual Championship show is expected to be the BIGGEST and BEST yet.
Every vintage sled has a story to tell. From your Father's daily rider, to the first sled you rode as a kid - they all have special meaning. This show is large enough to include those untouched time capsuls as well as the immaculately restored works of art. We hope you can share your vintage treasure but if not, please plan to attend and share your vintage stories from back in the day. This is truly a one of a kind event.
Use the tabs above to navigate your away around this website. Everything you should need is spelled out but if something isn't, feel free to Contact Us to pose the question.
Your National Championship Committee
- Vintage Coordinator of the Great Southern Grass Drags and Vintage Show. Waconia Judging Captain and Participant in prior National shows
- Participant and judge in prior National shows including the 2015 National Champion. Owner of Vintage Snowmobile Restoration
- Past president of Midwest Four Wheel Drive Association. Owner of Vintage Snowmobile Restoration
- Coordinator of the Wanamingo Firefighters Vintage Snowmobile Show and Ride
- Former President of the Antique Snowmobile Club of America , Host of the "Old Iron" DVD series and participant in prior National Shows.
- Co-Chairman of the Waconia Ride-in as well as the Co-founder of the Midwest Vintage Snowmobile Shows. Chairman of the "Ski-doo Reunion. Snowmobiling Hall of Fame inductee.